Best practices to make your campaign more engaging:
Engaging and creative campaigns don't require expensive equipment or lots of time. Here are 6 tips to improve engagement and ROI.
1. Use horizontal videos: Use horizontal aspect ratio. To not compromise the quality of your video, upload a horizontal video which will overlay the full image uploaded.
2. Add a call to action encouraging people to engage with the campaign. Let people know your print delivers an experience by enticing them to engage with your campaign.
3. Don’t use Augmented Reality as an enticing call to action. We have never seen an increase of engagement by using Augmented Reality as the call to action. Create a hook of what’s on the other side for example, scan for coupon, scan for 20% off, scan to see what’s inside brochure, scan for tutorial, etc…
4. Create personalized content. If possible, create a video specific for your direct mail campaign tying the two experiences together.
5. Add your marketing pixels to your experience. Add your Facebook, Google, Ad Roll or any other marketing pixel to re-engage with your mail recipients in other channels.
6. Add the AVO pixel to your website. Increase conversions by tracking mail recipients from view to conversion.